Saturday, November 04, 2006

Trick or Treat


Dawg 5
Originally uploaded by One Steamboat Rush.

Our puppy dawg had some fun going trick or treating for the first time. I still haven't posted the actual Halloween pictures yet on flickr, but I will soon. I just thought I should post a comment since it is already 5 days ago.

We just went to a few friends houses; so at the first house he got some Smarties. We thought he would enjoy shaking the box in the back of the van till we got to the next house. Well, Mommy and Daddy didn't notice that there was no shaking going on in the back. So at the second house we found one very happy puppy with a half eaten box of Smarties (and I do literally mean box) and a whole lot of blue drool going on.

More photos will soon follow on flickr, but most likely after the game tomorrow.

No comments: