Sunday, June 03, 2007

training camp opens

OK 'Rider fans, all together now - "Man, they look good ! I really think we can be in the Grey Cup this year."

Training camp opened up today and the Stamps have some exciting prospects for the season. Boerigter is back with the Red & White and the receiving corps couldn't look much better. Henry has some real competition to challenge him. And of course, Ryan Thelwell came over from BC to follow me back to the heartland. Unfortunately, I saw an interview where Mr. Copeland wants to become more of a leader and thus wants to tone down the endzone celebrations, please Jeremaine, keep the drama coming.

June 15th can't come soon enough.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Funny those weren't the first words I said about the riders this year. Kenton Keith, Nate Davis, Davin Bush, and Omar Morgan are all gone. Keith and Davis changed games. I fear our secondary may have some huge holes in it and our "D" line which was too small without Davis, well, it needs some big, fast, plug in the middle. All I have heard about for Saskatchewan, Calgary, and BC is offense. What scares me is what the defenses will be like.

Anonymous said...

But seriously Todd, this just might be the year... (didn't want to disappoint)

Heather said...

Todd, I hope this isn't the start of a trend on your blog...I just may have to stop reading. I know the "season" is upon us, but please intersperse some Ronan posts!!
Heather