Sunday, November 12, 2006

a gift


Paul Brandt Trucking has pulled into town with a truck full of toys. Santa Paul has completed his convoy across Canada collecting toys for Operation Christmas Child. When he was here he said his new Christmas Album will be out in November. Well, it's November and A Gift is here. For those of you who are retail challenged (Tim) - iTunes has it here. If you want a sample of of all the songs visit PaulBrandt.com or if you want to hear the whole song of A Gift and Christmas Convoy visit Samaritan's Purse Canada. I Love Christmas Convoy, I think I just might be getting into the Christmas Spirit.

1 comment:

Jerry Bowley said...

Can I ask a question? I mean, another one? Why is it that the older I get, the better Country music seems to sound?

Thanks for the link... I think this album is a definite purchase for our house!