Wednesday, October 04, 2006

oops i did it again

Ok, you may have noticed by now that I am a football fan. But, in the spirit of being Canadian I have joined a hockey pool. Last year I donated $20 to a pool that I came in dead last. Prior to that it has been at least 15 years since I was in another pool. I guess my biggest problem with hockey pools is that the only names I know in hockey are the guys who are on the downhill slide. Sure I know some players, but they are all hasbeens. Gretzky - I think he is a good pick. Same with Yzerman.

So I joined another pool (Wyatt's owner had the ad on his blog - and I need another good beating) the draft was tonight. So here is the line up for Team Last Place.

1. (4) R. Luongo
2. (21) E. Staal
3. (28) S. Niedermayer
4. (45) A. Tanguay
5. (52) G. Brule
6. (69) M. St. Louis
7. (76) M. Cooke
8. (93) C. Armstrong
9. (100) E. Brewer
10. (117) M. Sturm
11. (124) T. Thomas
12. (141) M. Commodore
13. (148) M. Comrie

Now if only these guys knew how to play football.

PS - Man there is some bad grammer in that post - I'm just trying to get into the hockey spirit.

No comments: