Sunday, August 13, 2006

nfl fashion show

So I don't do this very much (watch the NFL). I actually stumbled upon it by accident - I was looking for a CFL game - I thought someone was playing today, but I guess not. (By the way - who handed Montreal their first loss of the year) Have you seen the new ref uniforms down there? (I'm assuming they are new since I don't watch that much). B thinks that they look good, I think they look even more like zebras. The stripes have a bit of waveyness to them. They are more white than black at the bottom (like a zebra) and more black than white at the top (also like a zebra). So if you see a black and white striped animal on tv this fall, just double check that you're watching Animal Planet.




Go Stamps Go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leave us alone