Saturday, August 19, 2006

left alone

Either an angry animal from Animal Planet or a NFL referee has commented on my blog. They would like me to leave them alone. Unfortunately the comment was left anonymously, so I don't know who to leave alone. I really enjoy visiting the zoo and I would love to travel down to a Seahawks game, so if I have to give up one I'd like to know which one since I don't want to avoid doing both.

Fortunately, the internet is not anonymous. Any time you like you can scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click on "See who came to smell the Brain Flatulence". You will also notice that only one computer stopped by here since 10:00 this morning (if it is still in the list - only the last 100 hits are shown). I have removed some information about the last visitor to the comments area in the screen capture below.

Anyways, I think my Stamps are playing this afternoon so I better go back to thinking about the CFL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you just tell us who it was?

Anonymous said...

Did you watch that Riders game tonight?

T said...

Hi Anonymous. It seems that you don't like cookies. I love cookies, Cookie Monster was one of my favourite characters on Sesame Street when I was a kid. See I don't really know who it was, I only know the commentors IP address, Internet provider and the city that the Internet Provider is based out of. So it is still a bit of speculation upon my part, but I don't have a heck of a lot of visitors who visit my blog from that city.

The Rider's game I started watching in the second quarter and it was already out of control, so I didn't really watch it... it was just sort of on in the background. Congrats to the stubble jumpers on a sweet victory - they need that. But I guess that Hamilton also needs a win like that.

The big question is what's up with Edmonton's decision making skills lately? Another bad strategical decision at the end of a game.

Anonymous said...

Actually this is a different anonymous - ok I can't stand the suspense - this is Tim but I didn't do the other one - I like cookies a lot actually, especially white chocolate macadamia nut ones, but my work place IT guys don't... it's really annoying sometimes, they also don't like Java, which is more annoying... there is something truly sweet about watching the Eskies suck it up isn't there? We're used to it in SK...