Thursday, March 30, 2006

when it rains... it pours

Well the old axiom is true, especially here on the coast. After a week in my new position I am enjoying the people and the job. My district is Cloverdale - Cowboy Up! Home of the world famous Cloverdale Rodeo. My district has a lot of new development in it as well as a lot of festivals and temporary events, so it looks like I will have a busy summer.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations and well wishes - even those of you who can't figure out how to post a comment (Donna).

So what does the title of this post have to do with its content you may ask. Well after almost 4 months of trolling for jobs and not getting a bite, never mind an interview. As soon as I accepted the position with Fraser Health last week Saskatoon emailed me and wanted to set up an interview. Then today on our answering machine a Health Region I first made contact with back in November (Regina) called and wondered if I was still interested. Who's going to call next week? Calgary? Red Deer? Health Canada?

No comments: