Saturday, August 27, 2005

random sporting notes

Well, the second week of BAD CBC football coverage has come and gone. This lock out better be over by Labour Day or the CFL better revoke the CBC's coverage (or lack there of) of the CFL. At least the Announcer at Taylor Field was much less echoey than the Game at Commonwealth Stadium. Even the announcers have started finding new jobs. I don't know if Millington had a hand in the Special Teams play design against Calgary, but they did something right.

Speaking of Calgary losing to the Argo's - My CFL game officially became boring this weekend. I am the only one left with one life. My three teammates have used all of their 3 downs.

There is some off-track betting going on at my wife's site. She set up a baby pool, get your bets in - it's post time folks, the pool's name is Babybax.

My nephew started Football practices. His first game is in just over a week. So far it looks like he will be going both ways. GO DRILLERS!!!

And of course Fantasy Survivor is coming up quickly.

One last item. Tonight was hockey fight night in Prince George, I guess the 16 Goons were out in force and it was televised on Pay-per-view. I havn't seen the late news yet to see the high err lowlights.

No comments: