Tuesday, August 09, 2005

junk mail

If you're like me every week you get a ton of unsolicited mail. Citibank always wants me to get a credit card with an "amazing" financing rate (well at least for 14 weeks then it sky rockets to something like 29%). Well, I heard of an idea that might not end the junk mail but, it might make me feel better and it may make them think twice before they write again. Put everything they sent you in the self addressed envelope they included and send it back to them. Not only do you get rid of all of your junk mail, but they pay for you to get rid of it, maybe they can even recycle it. Well, I've got a Citibank package I've got to seal and mail.

3 comments:

Jerry Bowley said...

Awesome idea! I'm going to get right on that...

Eric said...

I just got junk mail (spam) on my blog. How do I send that back?

T said...

Joe, I'm all talk so far - it takes an effort to get to the mailbox.

Eric, I got the exact same spam - Man I love that little garbage can beside the post. Actually, Your comment replaced my spam.