Friday, April 01, 2005

Thanks for your well-wishes

I hope everyone had a great April Fool's Day. Thank you for all your thoughts and well wishes. Brian - I am quite excited that you and Shar will be moving so close. We should buy a couple canoes so that we can visit each other, maybe we can meet in the middle and have a picnic. Tara - We'll be buying a snowmobile so when the ocean freezes over we'll come to visit. Heather Mc - why would you think this is a joke - would I do something like that? Heather D - Bonnie is looking forward to giving birth on the floor of the igloo with the Inuit midwife. Tim Mc I was hoping your friend might be able to help us with the housing situation.

Here are the stories that you almost read:
1) I was accepted to the Environmental Health Masters program at Ryerson in Toronto.
2) We are having twins or triplets

Once again I hope everyone had a great April Fool's Day! Thanks for letting us be the topic of conversation at your household today. We loved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not Impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Not Impressed!!