Sunday, March 13, 2005

Kitchen help wanted

The other day we were making some sort of receipe in the kitchen and it called for egg whites. Well the only way I can separate an egg is if it is cooked (sunny-side up or boiled, not scrambled) So rather than give up, throw the book in disgust and find another receipe, I had my wife do it. She just broke the egg in two and poured it back and forth till there was clear goop and yellow goop. (At this point I'm still amazed at how she broke the egg into only two pieces never mind the whole separation before birth)

Well for $14.99 I can do it too! I just need to buy this in order to make my magic work.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's positively gross!!! Pampered Chef has a much classier one!!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, Todd! I taught her how to accomplish that bit of magic. It would be much cheaper if I just taught you how to do it too! :) Love, Mom