Sunday, March 27, 2005

ingenious?..... i think not.

Today I drove past one of my favourite donut shops. I've never been inside, I've never tasted one of their donuts, come to think of it I've never seen them actually open. Most donut shops are open 24 hours or at least late into the evening... not this place.

It use to be a Robin's Donut then one day they changed the sign. Literally! They didn't put up a new sign they just cut out the "n" and slid the letters together. Voilla... Robi's Donuts. Same font same color scheme just a little less signage.

So next time you're in Port Moody, driving down St Johns Street. Stop and ponder ... ingenious or unimaginative?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unimaginative... Anyway, Todd... I'm having trouble getting onto the Fantacy Survivor site. It keeps telling me that they site is closed for the season and to get back to them January 14, 2005! Very strange. Thought that this might be the best way to contact you.