Thursday, February 17, 2005

What! Not again

It must seem that I have shares in Google since once again I am posting about them. I swear, I have no reward other than your admiration. After that precurser here is my new cool Google find.

Google Zeitgeist According to Webster it is:
Pronunciation: 'tsIt-"gIst, 'zIt- Function: noun Usage: often capitalized Etymology: German, from Zeit + Geist spirit: the general intellectual, moral, and cultural climate of an era
What it really is a list of search words for for every local version of Google. All over the world people were wondering about the Tsunami in January. In Canada were also wondered about Hilary Duff (I guess people want her Stuff), Future Shop, Air Canada, WestJet and a few other things.

The main site has a week by week top 10 list. It seem that Valentines was popular last week. Hmmm, I wonder why?

No comments: