Monday, February 21, 2005

What I did today

In my program I have a research class. Since the first draft deadline is March 4 I thought, "hey, I should actually do some research since it is hard to hand in a report on something you havn't done". So, I spent the morning measuring the accuracy of 4 Fork Thermometer. I could only find 3 of them on line (1 2 3). Without doing any stats yet, it would seem that there is significant differences in the accuracy of these thermometers. One was quite accurate (#1) one was fairly accurate (#2) and the other two can double as double barreled knitting needles.

Now I'm onto the second stage of my research, a qualitative assessment of each fork. Have you ever used one of these? I would love to hear your opinions, good or bad about them.



P.S. After reading all the comments about favourite drinks I have been quite thirsty lately. Today I had an ice cold A&W Root Beer, yesterday it was a Dr. Pepper, I'm working up to trying one of your "coffees."

No comments: