Saturday, February 05, 2005

An Idol worth listening to

I've never been a big fan of American Idol. Usually my interest dwindles after the first few weeks. I enjoy watching those Idol hopefuls who think they can sing, but everyone listening knows they can't. The mediocre talent that makes it past the first few weeks does not keep my interest. Maybe it's just my musical taste, but I have not been a fan of any American Idol finalist. Not Kelly, not Justin, Not Ruben, Not Clay. Fantasia is better than the rest, but I still havn't made an effort to listen to her music.

So, why am I telling you this?

I bought an album of a former American Idol contestant. And it's good, It's really good!

You might have guessed it's not Clay's or Ruben's album, but it is one of their former competitors. Josh Gracin has a great album. I just bought it yesterday with a gift card I got from by brother-in-law for Christmas. I am already loving it. I bought the album because of one song "Nothin' to Lose", but the album as a whole is a worthy purchase. If you want to hear Nothin' to Lose it starts playing then you go to this link and click on Hi.

No comments: