Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I Love WestJet

OK, I have always enjoyed flying with WestJet, from their always friendly employees to their cheezy in-flight jokes. I was even impressed with their annual report (big pdf) it is a good read (I have never read any other annual report for leisure).

Today I got an email from them telling me there is a problem with a flight I am taking next week. It turns out that our return flight will leave 45 minutes late. Well, that's a bit of a problem since my wife need to be at work that morning, so they changed us to a much more expensive flight the night before at the same cost. That's not why I love Westjet though.

I love WestJet because I enjoyed my 10 or so minutes on hold. REALLY! Man, they know customer service! During my time on hold I missed half the stuff they said because I was either laughing or telling my wife what they said. Here is one of the things I learned while on hold. Did you know Koalas have similar fingerprints to humans? Even crime scene investigators have difficulty between the two.

No comments: