Saturday, January 22, 2005

How do you share your digital photos?

This week we printed up all of our photos for 2004. Well, not all, just the good and pseudo-good ones. We were quite excited that Costco had lowered their price from $0.26 to $0.22 (the cheapest we have found) and we were even more excited that 48 hour service is even cheaper ($0.18). So we decided to go with 48 hours (especially since we've already seen them all on our computer) B was set to go scrapbooking today, thus the need to get our photos printed.

Today I learned about a service that can make photo albums for you. It is made by PhotoWorks, they will create your Photo book and turn it into a professional looking album. They have a variety of costs starting at $19.99. I don't think I would use this service for everyday photos, but I think it would be great for some special event. New customers can get 25% off but the offer is only good till Feb 15.

I can't give you a recommendation on the service, but it looks pretty good and PhotoWorks has been around for a long time. I think I will be trying it sometime.

No comments: